Saturday 3 January 2015

Welcome myself !!

Happy 2015 all!

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season. Family, food and laziness; that’s all we want  for holidays. So, I have been thinking about blogging for quite some time, but never got into it, although I have made my girlfriend write a blog on books. Since these days I am looking for something new to do in life, why not start blogging. And why not on food and cooking, my favorite hobbies. Most of the foodies claim that they live to eat, I basically ‘live to eat a variety of food and love to recreate them’.

And since by profession I am a scientist, experimenting is what I do in and out of my laboratory. Here I would like to confess, laboratory for me does not only mean the workspace in my research institute but also my kitchen (I still don’t own one though). Therefore, watch out for this space to know my kitchen experiments. I will share recipes collected from around the world, tested and tried and maybe tweaked a bit. Changes in recipes will be done keeping in mind a ‘bachelor’s kitchen’.
Well so lets see how all of this goes. Good luck to me for not burning down kitchens and good luck to all who would like to try them out. And definitely let me know your opinions.

Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment